Tuesday, March 8, 2022

TGIFC358 - Color Challenge with Hello Ladybug

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm excited to see you back again for another card project inspired by this week's TGIF Challenges - Color Challenge.


At first sight, I was wanting to go "retro" with these colors but the plan didn't workout in my head, at least for the stamp set I was going for. So, I tried again and since I was OVERDUE on creating something with the Hello Ladybug Bundle, I went with this option.





My favorite part about this card was the cute little bumblebee and his twinkling wings! It's so much cuter in person.

I went ahead and created a video tutorial (bottom of post) of how to put this card together so grab all your supplies that I describe below and craft along with me!

Cardmaking Tips & Dimensions:

  • An 8.5" x 5.5" piece of Soft Suede Cardstock, scored at 4.25" along the length.
  • A 4.25" x 5.5" piece of Soft Suede cardstock
  • A 3.5" x 3.5" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock 
  • A 3.5" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock
  • A 2.5" x 4" piece of Bumblebee Cardstock
  • A 2" x 2" piece of vellum 
  • A 2" x 2" piece of Bumblebee cardstock
  • Be sure to have some Post-It notes and tape handy for the masks.
  • For the coloring on the Bumblebee, credit goes to Melinda Hart for her video tutorial on how to color with the Stampin' Blends to make it appear like fur.

 


Cardmaking Supplies:

Please click on the following link to view a full list of supplies used for this project - https://s.tamp.in/zoWbzH

Video Tutorial:


I sure appreciate you stopping by! I sure hope you were able to view all the other projects in TGIF challenges and were inspired to create your own project using this combination of colors!


Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment