Friday, March 11, 2022

Spring Bunny-punch-art Frame

 Hello Crafty Friends!

I have a different project for you today. Instead of a card design, I put together a cute little spring frame featuring some bunny-punch-art and spring colors! I sure hope you love it as much as I do!





This came together as part of a Stampin' UP! Challenge - #ConceptArtCreativeChallenge that uses 5 different Stampin' UP! colors: Daffodil Delight, Polished Pink, Pool Party, Shaded Spruce and Granny Apple Green.


One thing I failed to mention in my video tutorial is that I had a layout in mind already and it came from the CUTEST little frame that I saw at Kohl's. 

I knew I wanted to recreate this frame using some Stampin' UP! supplies that I already had on hand so I wouldn't have to spend $30+ on the one at Kohl's (tee-hee). 

This color challenge gave me the more reason to create a spring-inspired frame so I ventured to my craft desk!

I have put together a Supplies & Dimensions List for you located in the Free Tutorials tab of this blog page. So, gather your supplies and create this frame along with me in the video tutorial below. This would look cute on your front door.




Thank you SO MUCH for creating with me and I wish you a blessed weekend!

Until next time ...






























   

No comments:

Post a Comment