Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Hey Chick and Hey Birthday Chick - NEW RELEASES

Updated 2/4/2021 - I added the Facebook Live recording towards the bottom of this post. 

Happy February,  crafty friends!

I'm coming to you this week to share with you on how I CASE'd (Copy And Share Everything) these adorable yet simple cards that were created by Stampin' Up's concept artists using the NEW RELEASE of two bundles: Hey, Chick and Hey Birthday Chick. 


You may recognize the Hey, Chick stamp set that first came out during Sale-a-bration 2017. I'm so excited to see that Stampin' UP! brought this stamp set back and made it even better by having coordinating dies available too! This is available for purchase ONLY Online at my Online Store.



The Hey Birthday Chick Bundle, as shown below, is a new bundle that also coordinates with the Hey Chick bundle. The stamp set itself is available in page 52 of the 2021 January-June Mini catalog but the coordinating dies are only available at my Online Store


These two bundles lend themselves to so many fun occasions you can pair them with and that's what I love about them! 

I wanted to show how CASE'ing a simple layout can be done by varying the colors and paper you use so I chose to use coordinating colors from the Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper


I used the coordinating colors of Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo and Basic White to make the 'Hey,Chick' card below. 



For this next card, I used the coordinating colors of Night of Navy, Coastal Cabana and Granny Apple Green to make the 'Happy Birthday' card.


Tips & Instructions

I put together a pdf to share with you for each card. Click on the links below.

'Hey, Chick' Card Instructions

Happy Birthday Card Instructions


Sale-A-Bration

During Sale-A-Bration, you can earn FREE products! For every $50 or $100 you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products. 

The Sale-A-Bration promotion ends on February 28th so don't hesitate to earn your FREE products. You can easily earn these free products by purchasing either or both of the Hey, Chick & Hey Birthday Chick bundles plus a small embellishment or ribbon to reach that $50 threshold. 

Go to my Online Store to learn more about the Sale-A-Bration promotion and start shopping.


This is all I have for you today! Feel free to comment below and let me know what color combination you liked best from the two projects that I created. My favorite one is the Hey, Chick Card since it's purple but that Happy Birthday Card is pretty adorable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment