Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Make a wish with Party Puffins

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

Welcome to this last week of April's blog post and it's all about Making A Wish using TGIF Challenge #365.


At first look, I pictured the following colors in my mind: Copper, Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Fresh Freesia, Basic Black and Basic White.

I knew the background had to be interesting and eventually thought of creating a bokeh background using some of those colors. 

After playing around a bit, this is what I finally came up with.



Cardmaking Tips:

To create this card, it took some special methods and is best explained in a video so checkout my video tutorial below on how I put this together. 



Cardmaking Supplies: 

Use the following link to view the supplies used for this card project:

One particular tool I used and I love, the Grip Tweezers, is not a Stampin' UP! product but you can find it on Amazon.

 

 

Thank you SO VERY much for joining me this week! 

Until next time ... 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment