Monday, April 18, 2022

Variety of samples made with "Limited Edition"

 Hello Crafty Friends & Welcome!

I would like to share with you a few of my creations that I had worked on over the past week that uses the Limited Edition stamp set from the upcoming 2022-2023 Annual Catalog by Stampin' Up!.

This catalog will become available to all customers beginning on Tuesday, May 3rd (only 15 days away). Until then, I'll be sharing a few things here and there before it goes live.

These samples use a variety of products. Some are in the current annual catalog and some are from the NEW annual catalog. 


You may notice the NEW In-Colors on a few of these samples. I sure love the way they all look together and my favorite color is Orchid Oasis.
 

Here's a bit of a closer look at each one.








 

If you would like to know more about these products and how to get your hands on them, please contact your local Stampin' UP! demonstrator. If you don't have one, feel free to reach out to me through my Website


Thank you so very, very much for joining me this week. 

Until next time ...


No comments:

Post a Comment