Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Simply Succulents stamp set and Potted Succulents Dies

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm coming to you with another blog post to talk about the Simply Succulents Bundle from the 2021 January-June Mini Catalog by Stampin' UP!. If you haven't heard about the new release of this catalog, head over to my last blog post to view all the details.


I've really enjoyed playing around with this bundle from page 39 of the mini catalog and I have a class prepared for you to join me LIVE where I will take you step-by-step on putting your projects together!!!

The class will be on Google Meets on Friday, January 29th at 6:30pm. The day before the class, you will receive the link to join.


This class will make 4 projects: 1-3D post it note/calendar holder and 3 cards.

There are 3 different options for this LIVE class:
Option 1 - All Inclusive Kit
  • Cost is $65 and includes the Simply Succulents Stamp Set + Potted Succulents Dies (bundle for $54.75)
  • FREE packet of Oh So Ombre 6”x6” DSP (Sale-a-Bration item)
  • All materials needed to make projects, cut and scored
  • 3 envelopes
  • A FREE pack of 2020-2022 In-Color enamel dots as a Thank-You
Option 2 - Class without Bundle Kit
  • Cost is $30 and does not include the Bundle
  • Free packet of Oh So Ombre 6" x 6" DSP (Sale-a-Bration Item)
  • all materials needed to make projects, cut and scored
  • 3 envelopes
  • a FREE pack of 2020-2022 In-Color enamel dots as a Thank-You.
Option 3 - PDF Tutorial Only 
  • this option is for those of you that don't want me to send you anything and only want the pdf tutorial. 
  • The PDF will be sent to you via e-mail after you make your payment and after the deadline.

To sign up for any of the options above, please E-mail me for the link to sign up. Deadline to sign up if Friday, January 15th. 

You will need the following supplies that are not a part of the class kit options but can be added onto your order when you register:
  • Just Jade Stampin’ Blends combo pack (item #153107)
  • Soft Sea Foam Stampin’ Blends combo pack (#154902)
  • Cinnamon Cider Stampin' Blends Combo pack (#153105)
  • Garden Green Ink pad (#147089)
  • Granny Apple Green Ink Pad (#147095)
  • Memento Black ink pad & refill (#132708 & 133456)
  • Versamark ink pad & refill (#102283 & #102193)
  • White embossing powder (#109132) 
  • Stitched Shapes dies (#152323)
Watch my VERY FIRST video that I put together to explain the class and introduce myself! Please be kind.... I am learning the ropes of how to make videos 😉




Please feel free to contact me at anytime via e-mail and I'll be happy to answer any of your questions!

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment