Thursday, November 11, 2021

#TGIFC341 - Intricate Leaves Birthday Card

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

Welcome to this week's TGIF Challenge #341 entry! This week's challenge is a beautiful color combination of Pale Papaya, Pool Party and Very Vanilla. 


I hadn't used a color combination like this one before and couldn't wait to get started! I will be killing two birds with one stone here since I needed to create a card for my mother-in-law, to whom I owe a Birthday card! Eeeek...

My card features the Intricate Leaves dies that I cut out from Basic Black cardstock. The Pale Papaya color was also the star of the show here as I used the ribbon, the shimmery vellum and the inks on the card.


Cardmaking Supplies:

For this card,  you will need the following list of products besides scissors and adhesive: https://s.tamp.in/b6Yz17

Cardmaking Tips:

  • The Very Vanilla Card base measures 4.25" x 5.5"
  • The watercolor strip measures 1.5" x 5.5"
  • Cut two strips of Pale Papaya Shimmery Vellum that measure .5" x 5.5".
  • Use Adhesive sheets to adhere to the back of a piece of Basic Black Cardstock before you cut out the leaves.
  • Cut an 1/8" off of the right edge of the card front to expose the shimmery vellum on the inside of the card.

 

 



Once you've gathered your list of products, join me in this video tutorial to create this card! 


Thank you so much for joining me!
If you chose to create this card along with me, I would love to know about it! So please comment below!!!

That is all for this week. Until next time ... 


No comments:

Post a Comment