Monday, February 19, 2024

Sweet Watermelons

 Hello crafty friends! 

I've been working on a couple of sweet watermelon projects this weekend using the Watercolor Melon stamp set from the 2024 Sale-a-bration brochure.

I'm so glad that this week's TGIF Challenge #460 gave us the opportunity to show off the SAB products because I've been looking forward to play with them!


All of the Sale-a-bration products are so much fun but I had to use the Watermelon stamp set. I love everything about it!

I created 2 shadowbox frames and 1 matching card.

I had NO IDEA you can create your very own 6"x6" frame out of a piece of 12"x12" cardstock or DSP! Ever since I saw Stampin' UP!'s sample on page 9 of the 2024 Mini Catalog, I had to find out how to create the shadowbox!

While there are many tutorials on this, I found a useful video from Kwarner Studio on how to create and assemble this shadowbox frame that you can follow along with.

I've also put together a printable PDF of dimensions and supplies for my shadowbox creations. Click the image below to download.



Here's a closeup of the projects.







-----------------------------------------------

Thank you for joining me this week for another fun creation!
Please do let me know in the comments which one you like best (if any).

Until next time!








No comments:

Post a Comment