Thursday, June 8, 2023

Twist & Pop Card for Dad

 Hello crafty friends!

I was inspired to get creating on a fun Pop & Twist card for my husband just in time for Father's Day, using this week's TGIF Challenge #423.

423

My husband always enjoys the fun-fold cards that I make for him and I thought this would be right up his alley. It truly is a fun card to create that looks complicated but once you get the hang of it the first time, it becomes easy.


Dad-card-front


Dad-card-inside

  Cardmaking Tips:
  • The 3 template pieces needed to create the Pop & Twist foundation of the card was CASED from Tami White.
  • I used Thick Basic White Cardstock for the template pieces and have found that it's pretty thick inside and may need to adjust the size of the card-base.
  • The card-front was splattered with Smoky Slate using a watercolor brush and some ink. I also flicked some Dark Smoky Slate ink using the brush tip of the Stampin' Blend. The remaining white cardstock pieces for the inside of the card was simply flicked with the Dard Smoky Slate stampin' blend.
  • The Lemon Lime Twist paper was from the Bright & Beautiful 6"x6" DSP.
  • Use the 2nd & 3rd smallest stitched square dies for creating the different background elements of the card.

 

Cardmaking Supplies:



Thank you SO much for stopping by!

Until Next Time ...


2 comments:

  1. Fun take on this pop up card! I made this one too recently but found it on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Yes, there's lots of versions out there.

    ReplyDelete