Thursday, January 26, 2023

Birthday Card using Taco Fiesta

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm quickly jumping on to share a recent card I created just in time for this week's TGIF Challenges #404 - birthday cards.


My take on the birthday card didn't have anything to do with the sketch shown besides the birthday part of it and that's because...

The Taco Fiesta stamp set is one of my favorite sets in the 2023 Mini Catalog by Stampin' UP! so I HAD TO use it for my brother's birthday card!

I love creating shaker cards and birthday cards are always the perfect excuse for making them! In combination with the Stampin' Blends, the Taco Fiesta stamp set and the Dandy Designs DSP (FREE thru Feb. 28th), this is such a fun card!

Don't forget to finish off the inside and stamp on the envelope before you put all your supplies away! For the inside of this card, I trimmed off the top flap of a 3"x3" envelope so I can include a little cash inside as my brother's birthday gift.

The "happy birthday brother" is from the Best Family Ever stamp set. Love everything about this greetings stamp set since it's so versatile!


Cardmaking Supplies:



Thanks so much for stopping by to take a look at this week's creation! Don't hesitate to comment below on your thoughts about the Taco Fiesta stamp set. 

Until next time ...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment