Friday, October 28, 2022

"Hello Harvest" fun-fold Gift Card Holder

 Hello Crafty Friends!!!

I have been having too much fun with the Hello Harvest Bundle along with some of the other products in the Rustic Harvest Suite. This suite of products is located on page 48-49 of the Jan-June 2022 Mini Catalog by Stampin' UP!



I want to share my latest creation with you, a fun-fold gift card holder that will surely be enjoyed by its recipient! I love the deep and rich fall colors and theme of this card and it's just so much fun to open and close!



I have put together a video tutorial for you so gather your supplies and create this card along with me! 

Please note that the original fun-fold design is not designed by me but is CASED from Erica Cerwin at pinkbuckaroodesigns.


Cardmaking Supplies & Measurements

  • Pumpkin Pie Cardstock: 
    • 5-1/2" x 11" scored on the long side @ 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 5-1/4", 7".
    • 5" x 3-3/4" scored on the long side @ 2-1/2".
  • Cajun Craze Cardstock: 4-1/4" x 3"
  • Basic White Cardstock: (2 pcs) 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
  • Rustic Harvest DSP:
    • 2-1/2" x 3"
    • (2 pcs) 1-1/2" x  5-1/4"
    • 3-3/4" x 5-1/4"
  • Linen Thread: (2) 8" pieces

Below is full list of products used for this fun-fold card:


Cardmaking Video Tutorial



Thank you SO MUCH for joining me today! I do hope you will give this fun-fold card a try!

Until next time... 



No comments:

Post a Comment