Friday, February 25, 2022

Blog Candy Friday!

 Happy Fri-yay!!!

I'm excited to share with you that my recent entry into this week's TGIF Challenge was selected as the winner! 





I'm truly honored! You can view the challenge post here.

Today's great news for the challenge came just in time for BLOG CANDY FRIDAY! I'm trying something new starting this month: every LAST Friday of the month I will feature a Blog Candy Giveaway. Because, who wouldn't want some FREE Stampin' UP! Products?!

As you may know, Sale-a-Bration is coming to an end in 3 days (February 28th) and if you haven't collected all the FUN products yet, here's your chance!

Comment below and tell me what Sale-A-Bration item(s) you haven't collected and I will choose TWO lucky winners to receive their choice of an SAB product. The only exception is the Host set. 

Entries will close on Monday, February 28th and the Winner will be announced on Tuesday, March 1st at 12pm (CST).

Can't wait to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment