Wednesday, June 2, 2021

#TGIFC318 - A Cocktail Card using Stampin' Blends

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

Welcome to today's blog post that features this week's TGIF challenge #318 - designer takeover using Stampin' Blends.



My favorite coloring medium is using Stampin' Blends and couldn't wait to get started on this challenge! 

Several stamp sets were used in order to make this peach and strawberry swirl cocktail card. It all looks so delicious to drink and I'm definitely going to be making the real version of this drink this weekend! LOL...


CARDMAKING TIPS

I will be soon posting have posted a video below on how I created the different fruity elements of the card. updated 6/2/21

  • the Basic White background piece of the card measures 3" x 5" and was embossed using the Painted Texture embossing folder. 
  • The sentiment "today's plan: consume cocktails" was stamped with versamark ink onto a piece of Basic Black cardstock then heat embossed. I deconstructed the words by cutting around them then placed them ono the card as shown. 
  • If you don't have the Apple Builder Punch as shown in the video to create the peach slice punch art, try using a 2" circle punch or die.
  • The last little touch for this card front was to use the Artistry Blooms sequins.

  • For the inside of the card, I simply stamped the large peach and blended it similar to the small peaches on the card front (shown in the video). The strawberry and its stem was stamped with Real Red and Garden Green, respectively, then punched out using the strawberry builder punch. 



CARDMAKING SUPPLIES

Click on the following link to view a full list of supplies used for this project except for the Apple Builder punch and the : https://s.tamp.in/Xc3q31


This is all I have for your this week! I sure hope you are inspired to make a sweet cocktail card of your own and if you are, be sure to let me know in the comments below! I'd love to hear from you!!!

Until next time ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment