Wednesday, May 12, 2021

#TGIFC315 - Color challenge PLUS Blog Candy!

 Hello Crafty Friends! 

I'm returning this week to share with you a card I put together that combines this week's color challenge from TGIF Challenges and my FAVORITE Sweet as a Peach Bundle

 


 


There are SO MANY wonderful products in the new Annual catalog. In this case, I used more than a couple of different new products: the Sweet as a Peach Bundle , Pattern Party host DSP (can only be earned with $150 or more), the Checks & Dots embossing folder, and the Scalloped Contour dies.


Below is my creation.

 


 








I'm truly a fan of all of the products! While I don't love pink, I'm loving the contrast between the black and white polka dot paper with the Magenta Madness strip of cardstock. 

CARDMAKING TIPS

  • Cut a 1/2" x 5 1/2" strip of Magenta Madness cardstock then place it in the Checks and Dots embossing folder and run through the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine. Adhere the strip about 3/4" in from the left edge of the card.
  • Cut a 3" W x 3 1/2" L piece of Basic White cardstock and use the scallop die from the Scalloped Contour dies to trim the left edge of the cardstock.
  • Use a Blending Brush and some Mango Melody ink and add it towards the right side of the Basic White cardstock in a circular motion. 
  • Use the "rock & roll" technique to stamp the peach image onto the shaded area of the cardstock from Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody ink. Use the coordinating peach die to cut out the peach and set aside.
  • On a separate piece of Basic White cardstock, use your Blending Brush to brush some Daffodil Delight on one side and then some Magenta Madness on the other side. Stamp the large leaf image and the peach stem image onto the Daffodil Delight side using Granny Apple Green ink then cut out the images using the coordinating dies.  Then on the Magenta side, use the small and tiny flower dies to cut out the flowers.
  • The leaf is adhered first while the peach cut-out is popped up on top of the leaf with dimensionals. Be sure to adhere the the peach stem as well.
  • As for the inside of the card, I carried over a few of the same elements from the front of card.

You wouldn't be able to tell that I made an inky mistake when my finger touched the paper. I'm so glad that spot of ink was close enough to the sentiment so I could cover it up with a little flower. 




SUPPLY LIST
Click on the following link to access the full list of products used for this project: https://s.tamp.in/v_L_Oh 


BLOG CANDY !!!

It's time for a little more fun with some BLOG CANDY! 

I will select 1 person at random that will comment on this post below that will tell me what's their favorite bundle in the NEW catalog, so far. The lucky winner will receive their choice out of 3 different 2021 Sale-A-Bration stamp sets as shown below.

 



 





 

Winner will be announced on Friday, May 14th at 12:30pm (CST).
  

Do you need your own copy of an Annual Catalog? 

If you don't have a local demonstrator, I would be happy to provide you with your very own printed copy of the new Annual Catalog for a small cost of $4.00 for first-time customers. If you purchase it from me, you will receive a $4.00 credit towards your next Stampin' UP! order. 

Contact me to receive your copy!


I do hope you've enjoyed today's post and I look forward to hearing from you in the comments below! 

Until next time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment