Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Wedding Anniversary using Nature's Sweetness DSP

 Hello crafty friends!

I'm sharing a unique and special Wedding Anniversary fun-fold Card that I created as part of a request from a friend.


 I chose to use the Nature's Sweetness Designer Series Paper (DSP) from page 41 of the NEW 2024 Mini Catalog by Stampin' UP!. This paper is beautiful and elegant, I love it!!


I did CASE (copy and share everything) the fun-fold template from Connie Stewart then modified it to fit my needs.




Cardmaking Tips:

The video that Connie shares on how to create the card base is very simple to follow so please use that as your guide.

I did create a quick cheat sheet and includes the list of supplies I used for this card and have uploaded it to the Free Tutorials tab of this blog page. 

 

Cardmaking Supplies:


--------------------------------------

Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by today! Please don't hesitate to comment below to let me know your thoughts OR for any questions you may have!

Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment