Sunday, March 29, 2020

Ornate Garden projects

Hello Everyone!!! 

Sale-A-Bration is slowly winding down and will sadly come to an end soon (March 31), but Stampin' UP! doesn’t want the excitement to end. That’s why they are giving us a brand new reason to get in touch with the early release of the Ornate Garden Suite. 


This beautiful and sophisticated Suite will be available to customers beginning April 1st!!!  

I went ahead and jumped on the pre-order bandwagon (only for demonstrators) and ordered the suite and got to play with the set a little. Up first, is a "Thank You" card.



Did you notice the lovely dry embossing and the opaque gold gilded gems? This card uses coordinating colors from the Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper: Whisper White, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Terracotta Tile.



I decided that for this next project I wanted to make a card with a matching gable box.


TIPS for the card:
  • Use Stampin' Blends to color the flower image. I used Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Mint Macaron and Bronze.
  • I used the new Terracotta Tile ribbon to create the zigzag on the card front.  I love this ribbon!
  • Use the Ornate Border Dies to create the border from the designer paper. 
  • I embossed the "Thank You" phrase with gold embossing powder to match the gold foil on the designer paper.
  • Use some opaque gold gilded gems for the finishing touch.

TIPS for the box:
  • Finished box measures 4"L x 1.75" W x 4" H 
  • I CASED the box from Erica Cerwin.
  • Click on this link to access the PDF tutorial on how to create the box.


Be sure to contact your local demonstrator to grab your Ornate Garden Suite when it goes live on April 1st. 
If you don't have one, I would love to help you. Simply contact me via e-mail a the link provided at the top right side of this page.


Have a blessed day! 
Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment