Tuesday, June 12, 2018

2018-2019 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog

My deepest apologies for the lateness of my post. As you may already know, time flies!

I have been very impressed by this year's Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog. I continue to be IN LOVE with all the products contained within the catalog!



Here are the TOP 10 PRODUCTS that I recommend to you (this is very hard to keep it to just 10)!
  1. Simply Shammy on page 206 - The reusable stamp cleaning mat is simply awesome! You can store it in a clear mount case.

  1. Stamparatus on page 207 - this is a must-have tool for all! You can perfectly align stamp images and stamp multiple times quickly and precisely.

  1. Stampin' Blends on page 205 - These are alcohol-based dual-tip markers that blend like a champ! Gotta have ALL of these, but PLEASE keep in mind that the "new" colors are not available until mid-month.

  1. In Color collections on page 183 - These colors are trendy and fun! I recommend getting the whole collection: stampin' pads, stampin' write markers, cardstock, and ribbon.


  1. Share What You Love Suite on page 177 - Every single product in that suite is absolutely stunning!

  1. Picked For You on page 171 - I personally have many teacher-friends and will definitely be using this stamp set to create some fun teacher gifts.

  1. Tranquil Textures Suite on page 155 - I love this suite because of the textures and colors used in it. Can't wait to play with it.

  1. Nature's Poem Suite on page 143 - Same as the other suites, I love the textures and colors....especially that twine!

  1. Itty Bitty Greetings on page 46 - This stamp set takes place of Teeny Tiny Wishes and it's pretty awesome with all the different fonts and occasions.
  1. Varied Vases on page 45 - There is so much versatility in this stamp set and when you pair it with the coordinating punch, it's the best!


I'd also love to share with you a document I created for all the designer paper in the catalog. I like to print it out and use it when I work on projects for a quick reference.

 
I hope you've been enjoying the new products and catalog! If you haven't received your very own copy of the catalog, please contact your local demonstrator. If you don't have a demonstrator, I'd love to help you in any way I can and provide you with your copy of the catalog.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment