Friday, February 7, 2014

Stampin' UP! personalized name stamp



Being able to customize a stamp to fit your style and give it a personal touch ALWAYS gets a 3-thumbs-up from me! I'm sure you would agree too!

 The brand spankin' new Personalized name stamp from Stampin' UP! is now available! 
  
A few things you should know:
  • you can create a cool address label or even use it for everything from marking your territory on books or other belongings to having a fun way to give a personal touch to gifts and goodies.
  • the stamp coordinates with the 1 3/8" circle punch (item 119860)
  • this stamp is available in photopolymer only.
  • use clear block B (item 117147) 
  • you can see a preview of your customized stamp as your creating it in your order window !!! (I LOVE THIS PART!)

Here are a few customization ideas for you:
  • Address stamp
  • Thank you
  • From the classroom of (for a teacher gift)
  • From the kitchen of
  • Made with love
  • This book belongs to
  • From the desk of
  • Just married
  • Save the date
  • Promote your business (add your name, website, and contact info)

  Examples I created :


There are too many ways to do this! 

My tips:
  • I created a personalized stamp for my husband and I (top left). This will look very good in the back of a mailed envelope! (I partially erased the numbers for our address for security)
  • for my spanish speakers..... the top-middle and top-right stamp has both spanish and english! Now you have a whole other set of ideas for the bilingual speakers. 
  • you can create your own symbols using keyboard shortcuts. The bottom left and middle stamp uses the degree symbol  to separate the top from the bottom. I found keyboard shortcuts on Pinterest: here

I hope that you are just as excited as I am about customizing and getting that personalized and fun stamp as I am!

  • You can also view the flyer ! (located under the promotions column on the right side of this page)

Thanks for stopping by today!!!! Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment