Monday, December 16, 2013

A Retro wedding money holder

Phew!!! What a MONTH!!! I just don't understand where all the time goes....

On another note, I finally got to get in some crafting time to create a special money holder for some friends of ours that tied the knot this past weekend. 

This money holder features the "Retro Fresh" designer paper that will be coming very soon in the Stampin' UP! Occasions catalog 2014.
While I was creating this card, I came to the realization that I do not own 1 single wedding stamp set from Stampin' UP! so I had to resort to my non-SU! stash of stamp sets.



My Tips:
  • create the holder by cutting a piece of CS to 8 1/4"x 7".
  • score at 3" and 6" along the 7inch length.
  • use the envelope punch board to create the middle tab as shown in the bottom right picture before your assemble the holder.



Supplies used:
  • cardstock: crumb cake, tangerine tango, coastal cabana, so saffron, very vanilla, baked brown sugar
  • DSP: retro fresh (coming soon)
  • stamp set: wedding (by Inkadinkado), everyday expressions (by stampabilities) 
  • ink: soft suede, tangerine tango
  • embellishments: pearls
  • punches: heart
  • envelope punch board

Interested in the upcoming "Retro Fresh" paper Suite? Sign up for my mailing list and get a FREE Spring catalog by e-mailing me at jretana06@gmail.com


Thanks for reading my post! Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment