Sunday, November 17, 2013

Turkey Punch Art

I'm starting to feel all the Holiday spirit around me with all the talk and shopping for Thanksgiving and Christmas. These two are TOO close to occur but instead of running from it (which I lean to), I'm just going to have to embrace it.

 Yesterday, we had a wonderful time with a group of kiddos that we spend time with once a month as our church mission. This time we put together a Thanksgiving frame.
 My TIPS:
  • The inside of the store-bought frame was replaced with chalkboard MDF (which I got at Home Depot).  
  • This cute little Punch art Turkey was cased from Alexandra Bleicher & was slightly modified. You can view and download my tutorial under my Tutorials and Cheat Sheets tab.

Supplies used:
  • turkey punch art -> view tutorial
  • 5" x 7" picture frame (Dollar store) 
  • chalkboard MDF (Home Depot; comes in a sheet of 2' x 4')
  •  chalk 
  • glue gun (to glue turkey to frame)

It's amazing how they all created the same project but all look so different! Each turkey seemed to fit the child's personality. It was so great to watch them put their project together and have fun doing it!






Thank you for taking the time to view today's post. I would LOVE to hear your comments and feedback! Until next time...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment