Sunday, September 22, 2013

5th year anniversary card

My husband and I just celebrated our 5th year wedding anniversary and, naturally, I made a card for my dear husband.

In case you may not know, the 5th year wedding anniversary gift is wood which signifies strength, solidity, and warmth. I didn't gift my husband an actual piece of wood but I created this card to resemble wood.


 I used the card sketch below from June's Mojo Monday.

MOJO296
 Supplies Used:
  • cardstock: early espresso, whisper white, bermuda bay, pistachio pudding, crumb cake
  •  stamps: memorable moments
  • inks: early espresso, crumb cake, bermuda bay
  • thanksgiving tablescape kit (background paper)
  • punches: 2 1/2" circle, 1 3/4" circle, heart
  • woodgrain embossing folder
  • paper piercing mat & paper piercer
  •  neutrals candy dots

View & shop for your Stampin' UP! supplies at my online store located on the left of this page. 

Until next time.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment