Monday, April 29, 2013

Mother's Day Collage frame

I'm so excited about hanging out with some of my stampin' ladies this Friday for my Mother's Day collage frame class!

This collage was inspired by the Artisan embellishments kit found on page 10 of Stampin' UP's spring catalog (view the catalog under the Catalogs tab toward the top of the page).
I don't usually make alot of vintage projects so this kit was perfect for me to step out of my comfort zone without having to think much. The design and coordinations are done for you.




I can't wait to send this to my dearest mom as this years Mother's Day gift! I believe she will love it and cherish it for many years to come. I can't thank God enough for such a wonderful & beautiful woman that has always made herself available to me and my brothers throughout our lives!

Supplies used:
  • cardstock: crumb cake, very vanilla, primrose petals, pool party, so saffron, gumball green, early espresso
  • designer series paper (DSP):  tea for two
  • inks: early espresso, primrose petals, gumball green, pool party, crumb cake
  • stamps: papillon potpourri, hearts a flutter, secret garden, tea shoppe, morning cup
  • punches: heart, elegant butterfly, extra large oval, ticket duo builder, word window, modern label, itty bitty shapes
  • big shot framelits: hearts a flutter, secret garden
  • embellishments: artisan embellishments kit, pearls
  • tools: sponge daubers, tweezers (for placing small items)
  • My digital studio: Holiday blitz stamp (to create the "my mom" banner)
  • non-Stampin' UP: 9"x9" shadow box frame (IKEA) 

Would you like to create this yourself? Get my to-go kit which includes:
  • artisan embellishments kit
  • tea for two designer series paper 
  • 9"x9" shadow box frame (white)
  • all supplies are cut & prepared to put together in the comfort of your own home.
  • a pdf of instructions on how to  assemble
  • does not include inks, punches, and framelits 
  • available thru May 1st (to be on time for Mother's day)
  •  $35 OR $40 (includes $5 shipping)
  • contact me at jretana06@gmail.com to participate

I would love to hear from you! Tell me what other projects have you created with the Artisan Embellishments kit? Comment below. 

       

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. days when my mother was there

    ReplyDelete