Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Stampin' UP! monochrome card

I was in the mood for a raspberry ripple monochrome card so I put one together for our upcoming downline demonstrator's swap.
It is full of products featured in the spring catalog.


I love the colorful designs in the Print Poetry DSP paper stack (pg 16). I used 3 of the different designs in this paper stack to adhere onto my honeycomb embossed CS of raspberry ripple.

Notice the subtle Itty bitties that I stamped with versamark randomly in the honeycomb.

To give the ribbon a little touch of something, I stamped two tiny feet onto some white CS and punched it out with the itty bitty circle punch.

I must say that the final touch of large pearls gave this card some "umph" and I'm lovin' it! 


 I'm trying to get better at decorating the inside of the card as well, so I figured I should give the Cuddles & Kisses stamp set a try and pair it with the itty bitty lips stamp. TOOO CUTE!!!

I'm simply in love with all the products featured on this card and  I hope you have been inspired to pair all the different products featured in the spring catalog.


Leave me a comment below and tell me what's your favorite product from the spring catalog? 

Supplies Used:
  • cardstock: very vanilla, raspberry ripple
  • DSP: print poetry
  • inks: raspberry ripple
  • stamp sets: cuddles & kisses, itty bitties, sassy salutations
  •  punches: owl, itty bitty circle
  • honeycomb embossing folder
  • raspberry ripple satin ribbon
  • large pearls    

IT'S TIME TO SALE-A-BRATE!!!
Take advantage of getting FREE products while you collect the beautiful products in the spring catalog!
 
 
 
  Blog you again next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment