Sunday, July 8, 2012

Stamp Club Preview

I'm already excited about our upcoming stamp club projects this month! the new 2012-2014 In-Colors can make a perfect combination for a "summer-y" card. 

The card I created below is a case from a fellow SU! demo's blog, Simone Bartrum. I wouldn't have thought about having a layout such as this, but I'm in love with it!

Card created by: Debbie from Creswick


 Basic Steps I used to create this card:
1.     Fold an 11” x 4 ¼” piece of baja breeze CS in half.  Cut off 1” from the top   front of the card.
2.     Cut a piece of DSP to 5 3/8” x 3 ¼” and adhere to the front of the card.
3.     Using the 1 ¾” circle punch, punch half of the circle towards the top right side of the front.
4.  Decorate as you would like.

  Supplies used:
o   Cardstocks: whisper white, primrose petals, baja breeze
o   DSP: Patio Party
o   Inks: midnight muse, baja breeze
o   Markers: primrose petals, summer starfruit
o   Stamp sets: Betsy’s Blossoms, Teeny Tiny Wishes
o   Punches: 1 ¾” circle, corner round
o   Betsy’s blossoms wheel with guide
o   ¼” stitched grosgrain ribbon – midnight muse
o   In-Color Dahlias


If you want to make this card and more, join us on July 14th at 10am in Rowlett,TX for a fun filled morning of stamping and creating! Contact me at jretana06@gmail.com for details. 

Stay posted to see what our 3-D project will be. Let me know what you think about my projects, I love feedback! Thanks for lookin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment