Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Ink Pads and In-Colors

I just couldn't wait to get my hands on the new ink pads that so many people have been raving about. Well, after I tried it out myself, I was in LOVE! My stamping experience has jumped up another level for me! There was no need to constantly tap to make sure you have inked your whole stamp. It's really an experience I can't describe until you try it!

Denise Sullivan, a fellow SU! demonstrator, had some make n takes for us this weekend to kick off the new 2012-2013 catalog. This card was made using the following products:

  • 2012-2014 In-colors (Raspberry Ripple, Summer starfruit, midnight muse, primrose petals, and gumball green)
  • Betsy's Blossoms stamp set
  • Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Cardstock: whisper white, gumball green




 Shannon West with Stampin' UP has a great video for us to explain in detail these cool new ink pads!





If you're like me and are dying to know what the rave is about for the new catalog and ink pads, you must join me on Saturday, June 2nd @ 10am for a make n take and to get your own copy of the new Stampin' UP catalog. 

If you don't have a demonstrator to order your catalogs or products, you are welcome to go to the "demonstrator locator" on the Stampin UP website to find one nearest you or you are also welcome to choose me as your demonstrator.

Thanks for lookin'!

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card...I love that new striped ribbon, it's so much fun!!! I'm now following you through SC. I invite you to stop by and follow me as well at www.rocpaperstamps.com
    Happy stamping!!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!I am a new follower, stop by my blog and follow me! http://crosscountrystamper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete