Monday, September 26, 2016

Petals & Paisleys Frame

The 2016 Holiday Catalog is filled with beautiful décor ideas for the upcoming holidays.
I personally love the Petals & Paisleys stamp set because of it's versatility when creating décor . I particularly loved the frame on the right that is on page 46 of the catalog, so I cased it!

Pg 46 of the Stampin' UP! Holiday Catalog


Here's my version of the frame:


Some tips:
  • The frame is 12"x12" that I purchased at Hobby Lobby.
  • I used the 12"x12" copper foil polka dot sheet from the Petals & Paisleys DSP.
  • The Copper Foil sheet was cut to 8.25"x8.25"
  • The heart design was created by cutting a heart shape using my Silhouette to about a 7" width by a 6" height. Using a pencil, I traced the outside edge of the heart shape then carefully stamped around the edges and inside the heart until I filled it. The white paper was trimmed to 7.5"x7.5".
  • I finished this piece of art by stamping the sentiment on a piece of vellum with bronze embossing powder.


This project was truly fun & simple to create and sure hope you enjoyed it as well!
Until next time....



Supplies Used:

1 comment:

  1. perfekt günstig uhren, combining elegant style and cutting-edge technology, a variety of styles of perfekt günstig omega uhren, the pointer walks between your exclusive taste style.

    ReplyDelete