Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Stampin' UP! convention 2013 events

This is the most difficult post to write because of all the fun things I would like to share with you but don't worry, I will spare you from having to read my every detail of my trip to Utah ;o)


Day 1 of SU! Convention

I arrived the same day the convention started with plenty of time to grab some lunch before the opening general session began. My upline, Denise Sullivan, friends Caren and Carol, and I were at a really good Mexican restaurant called the Blue Iguana.




Then we were off to start the first general session with The Voice's Ryan Innes singing "Be the difference".
If you have time, you can watch the opening session yourself, below.

 

After general session, we had an opening social where there was demonstrator booths, project displays, a service project, and much more!

The service project was one the highlights of this night and I was so involved in it that I didn't take the time to take any pictures (I regret not doing that). Stampin' UP! created the opportunity for demos to participate in creating birthday kits for children in the Utah hospital that celebrate their birthdays as they receive their treatments. My heart is soo very glad for that opportunity. I heard that the kids received their gift and I'm sure their faces shone as they opened them. 

Next up, here are a few projects from the demonstrator's booths (one of which was a male demo, Brian King).

created by demonstrator Brian King
 
created by Hispanic demonstrator
Created by German demonstrator Jenni Pauli


beautiful project displays
project displays


The day went by super fast, but I was pretty tired after all the activities. I was amazed at all the beautiful projects demonstrators and SU! staff had created, there's so much to see! Pictures don't do them justice. You have to be there to really enjoy all the intricate details of each project.

I will share with you day 2 of my convention experience in a couple of days so stay tuned...

Until next time, check out the latest products and promotions on the right side of my blog page.



No comments:

Post a Comment